Preparation time: Quick
Ingrédients for 4 persons :
● 500 g (1 lb) asparagus (Kidneys, Lungs)
● 1 large red chopped onion (Spleen, Lungs)
● 2 eggs (Lungs, Kidneys)
● 2 TBS olive oil (Kidneys)
● 3 TS grated Parmesan cheese (Spleen) (optional)
● 2 TBS pine nuts (Spleen, Liver)
● Salt and pepper to taste (Kidneys, Lungs)
Rinse the asparagus and cut them where they become tough. Steam them for about 10 minutes. They will remain crunchy and will keep their beautiful green colour as well as they flavor.
Heat the olive oil in a high pan. Add the chopped onion and fry at low heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the asparagus, stir et let simmer for 2 o 3 minutes. Transfer the mix in a rather deep mold (cake mold) that you have previously oiled.
Beat the eggs with the grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Pour the mix over the asparagus. Sprinle the top of the mixture with the pine nuts. Put in a preheated oven (200 dgrees C or 400o F) for about 15 minutes.
You can replace the asparaguses by spinaches (5 organs), green peas (Spleen) or green beans (Kidneys)
And you can replace the pine nuts by shiveled almonds (Lungs), hazelnuts (Heart) or tofu cubes (Spleen).